Call For Book Proposals
Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice: Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Health Sciences. To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a Book Proposal Form.
We put our authors first in all we do. You can hear experiences from some of our authors, and read more about Cambridge Scholars, here.
These are our unique Author Promises:
- no charges for publication;
- an escalating royalty payment – the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy;
- international distribution, including Amazon, and leading library suppliers. We sell to the world’s leading research and study centres in more than 100 countries;
- fast, fair and friendly proposal review – normally, a decision is made within one month;
- handsome hardback, as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers.
Cambridge Scholars Publishing was founded in Cambridge, UK, more than 20 years ago, and have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with more than 700 academic books published last year, and a backlist of more than 10,000 titles. We are fully independent, and not affiliated to or associated with the University of Cambridge, or Cambridge University Press.
We hope you will consider proposing a scholarly book for publication with us. I look forward to hearing from you.
Social Media: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Instagram